Friday, November 14, 2014

What I Wore + Ate...



WORE // I'm into fairy floss hues and rose gold or gold accents at the moment. 
It's a little step out of my comfort zone of my usual colour palette; white, navy and grey. I look younger 
than my age suggests, so I tend to stay away from any colours or styles that make me look too girly or 
like a high school student. 

I'm quite fond of my French Connection knit (similar) though, it's bright pop of pink is surprisingly a winner 
for me. Paired with a black pair of jeans (which is rare for me)/(from the kids section at Target (similar) as 
I find the fit much more fitting), my trusty Daniel Wellington watch and new jelly sandals with gold 
detail from Country Road (similar), that I just picked up last week.

ATE // I had lunch at Mexican restaurant, FONDA, for the first time on the weekend and loved every second 
of it. The food was to die for; the corn especially. My best friend and I dined mid-afteroon and were the 
only two out of four other diners in the big Flinders Lane restaurant. It was great having beat the dinner 
rush, but it also meant extremely fast service! I totally understand the hype now.

x.


No comments: