Monday, August 24, 2009

Ashley Or Mary-Kate?

I have this debate with myself whenever I look at an image of the two of these pretty little things. One minute I'm sure Mary-Kate's my favourite and the next I'm certain Ashley has won me over. It's a nightmare! But it's one issue I'm content leaving all up in the air! I adore Mary-Kate's confidence to try looks that many wouldn't have the guts to attempt and can not get enough of the sophisticated and classy outfits Ashley pulls together. I tried to cut down on the amount of images, but this is what I ended up with...
Probably my favourite from Mary-Kate.
I. want. it.
Killer legs. Not so keen on the heels . But I really dig the dress, especially the ballooned bottom half.


I still can't choose which dress I like more.

Ashley - 7, Mary-Kate - 10.

Probably equal favourite. I love the shoulders, the sleeves, the length and Mary-Kate's hair and make-up is just right.


Cute. Mary-Kate - 10, Ashley - 8

Mary-Kate in a simple tulle skirt with a bow around the waist, really sweet.

One of my favourite photographs of Mary-Kate for Elle magazine. Capturing a little bit of her personal style.
Okay so, Mary-Kate wins?

No comments: