Monday, August 24, 2009

If Only...

I Could Be Lauren Conrad For A Day. Or Year? Or Forever?
I don't think there's a time when Lauren's choice of outfit has had me disappointed. I almost find myself green with envy every time I see a new Lauren Conrad picture appear because her clothing is to die for. I have followed her since Laguna Beach days to The Hills and am super happy that her style has drastically progressed and continues to evolve. I am bummed that she's left The Hills, but I'm sure she'll be moving onto bigger and better projects and we'll be seeing much more of her killer wardrobe!
Definate favourite. So cutesy.
2nd favourite.

The floral skirt is a nice touch to light up a black outfit.

If I could take this entire outfit right now, I would. Casual yet majorly stylish.


I love a fitted blazer.

Balenciaga bag? Yes please.

There's definately a million more images I could upload, but we'll stop here before I get too carried away.

No comments: