Friday, September 4, 2009

Stockholm Street Style.

It's my all-time favourite website I'm pretty sure. I have a slight obsession with everything Sweden-related so when I stumbled upon Stockholm Street Style I was blown-away. It totally makes me want to jet-set over and spend an entire life-time in the stunning city. The Swedes definately know how to dress! Not forgetting how gorgeous they are, their killer legs and beautiful hair and skin. Take peek and feel the jeaousy set in.

Love the Alexander Wang top.
Peach, the belt, the hair. Amazing.
Every single piece is perfect.
Rockstar Chic.
Her hair is cute as.
I'm in love with this look.
The colours are great.
Really pretty TopShop skirt.
Super comfy casual.
Not particularly a fan of leopard print, but she looks amazing.
Thanks to 'stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se' for being so inspirational and amazing.

PussPuss. xx.

No comments: