Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Totally Obsessed With This Oscars Gown.

Like, so so badly!

So glad it was Australian Natalie Mark, girlfriend of Avatar star Sam Worthington that absolutely shone in this super glitzy, super structured and super stylish J'Aton Couture corset gown. I'm so in love with it, it's insane. Even though she's not an actress or has a celebrity status, I just hope that the dress gets the recognition it deserves. 
I would kill to be wearing this J'Aton gown right now!

Another favourite of mine for the night was Miley Cyrus in a Jenny Packham gown. When I saw her on the E! Red Carpet show I wasn't too keen on the bodice, but after seeing a flood of images after the Award show I was completely taken away. It's so elegant, such a lovely colour and the sequence detail was just gorgeous. I think she looked flawless! 
Thank goodness you impressed me, Miley. I had given up on you long ago.






I want an event to dress up in a stunning gown, 
get my hair and make-up done and take a tonne of pictures! 
If only...

Ps. Sam Worthington makes me laugh so much. 
He's so Australian when he speaks.


Source: zimbio, justjared.

No comments: