Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Logies Fashion Awards.

BEST DRESSED:

Margot Robbie.


Dressed in Julie Grbac (my favourite Project Runway Australia contestant/winner). 
Margot just looks simply stunning in this all-white gown, especillay with the gorgeous sparkle shoulder.

CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY:

Livinia Nixon.


I can understand why she was voted Best Dressed on the night.
Livinia always shines at the Logies.

Jessica Marais.


Looking amazing is J'Aton.
Her decollegate is out of this world. Just look at her collarbones!

Esther Anderson.


She took Grecian Goddess to a whole other level.
The colour is gorgeous and totally NOW.


OH SO CLOSE: 

Lee Furlong. 
(with Kris Smith).


I'm not sure who designed Lee's dress, but it definately reminds me of 
that J'Aton gown I was completely obsessed with when Sam Worthington's girlfriend wore it to the Oscars.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was by those boys!
The material's just a little heavy looking for me.


THE MOST GORGEOUS TROPHY GIRL: 

Tahnee Atkinson.
(Australia's Next Top Model winner).


She looks so stunning on the red carpet in this Alex Perry gown.
Too bad the zip broke so she ended up having to wear another black dress for the ceremony.


MOST ATTRACTIVE MALE NOMINEE/WINNER: 

Luke Mitchell .
(with girlfriend Rebecca Breeds).


It's pretty self explanatory. This guy is gorgeous!
Cute Home & Away couple.


WORST DRESSED:

Kat Stewart.


I know it's J'Aton and all, but the whole look is horrible.
This was a major disaster the first time I lay eyes on it.


MOST HIDEOUS HAIR-DO:

Natalie Bassingthwaite and Tessa James.



What were they thinking?
Way. too. much.


PERFECT FOR A TOTALLY DIFFERENT EVENT:

Jennifer Hawkins.


Her hair is always the same, but always perfect!
She looks great but this dress is a little simple for "the night of nights".

I think that's all for now.
It's probably the first time I've watched the entire ceremony the whole way through in a few years.
The red carpet is obviously my favourite bit, although I felt this year they didn't show too much.
I'm so glad Ray Meagher took out the gold. He deserved it.

Now we just sit and wait for next year!


No comments: