Saturday, January 26, 2013

SELLING.



So, unfortunately I have to part with some of the pieces in my wardrobe...

Siren 'Hedwig' Sneakers - Size 6 (RRP $169.95)
Cameo 'Superstitions' Top - Size XS ($119.95)

Both completely brand new - not been worn and still in original packaging.
I bought them both online before Christmas for full price and unfortunately haven't been able to incorporate them into my wardrobe.
The Siren sneakers are a great copy of the Isabel Marant 'Betty' sneakers that everyone's obsessed with. 
The quality is actually really great, I was quite surprised, and they are sooo comfy.
As for the Cameo top, the peplum is really cute and really flattering on. 

Comment me with an offer!
Otherwise email me at richgirlsss@hotmail.com

x.


1 comment:

caterina said...

I just bought myself a pair of the Isabel Marant sneakers - not sure whether it was a good idea, but they are the sickest shoe. I love these Siren ones. Pity I am a 39.x