Thursday, April 23, 2015

My 5 Wish List Designer Bags.








I'm in the need of a new bag. Well, it's not much of a necessity as it is a want, 
but it's all the same right?

These are the 5 luxury bags that are on my wish list at the moment. The Proenza Schouler PS 11 still 
sits very highly for me, as I am a huge fan of a small bag that you can sling over the shoulder, but will 
hold the daily essentials. I am also smitten over the Chloe Drew aswell. The cement pink colour above 
is so beautiful and my go-to colour at the moment. Especially with the gold detail!

Above are:
1. Chloe Drew bag
2. Valentino Rockstud Noir Va Va Voom bag
3. Givenchy Medium Rubber Antigona
4. Proenza Schouler Mini PSII Classic
5. Yves Saint Laurent Medium Monogramme Tassle Chain 

Which would be your pick?



No comments: