Monday, April 26, 2010

Favourite At Burberry Prorsum.

By far, is this lilac satin trench coat.
I recently chose to draw this as part of my school assignment, because I adored it so much. It's my favourite piece out of the Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2010 collection, as well as that lilac dress I'm totally obsessed with (seen in previous posts). Christopher Bailey continues to do such an amazing job at creating some spectacular pieces each season. I wish I could add this two thousand and something dollar trench to my wardrobe!








1. Australian Nicole Trunfio.
2. Alexa Chung. Definately her colour.
3. Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2010 runway.
4. Emma and her brother Alex Watson in the recent Burberry campaign.

Such a gorgeous colour.
Perfect shape.
 Especially loving the knot shoulders.

PS. Thank you Mr Bailey for bringing back the sock and heels combo!


Source: various.

No comments: