Thursday, April 8, 2010

What I Want Want Want.

I would love my wardrobe filled with these beauties ASAP!


Gorgeous 'Harvest' sweater from Bec & Bridge.
Would keep me warm all winter long!


Cutesy 'Jetson' dress from Friend of Mine.
I've been in love with this dress ever since I spotted it months ago. 
Would have been perfect for the summer.


I want this 'Make Believe' necklace oh so bad!
But in white I think.
Paired with a simple tee. Perfection!



Super warm and super comfy.
This 'Pillow Talk Jumper Dress' from Maurie & Eve reminds me so much of the Alexander Wang sweater dress.



I love a torn-up light denim.
These Camilla and Marc 'Yet Another Love Poem' jeans are amazing.



Perfect for a stylish winter cover-up.
The colour and details are fabulous on this ivory 'Nikolai' jacket by Camilla and Marc.


Come to me, my pretties!
I'm literally just sitting here on this cold Thursday night
fantasising how I would like my wardrobe to be as I am in desperate need of new clothes. 
I need to shop so badly.
I think I know what my day will entail tomorrow!


Source: all from mycatwalk.com


No comments: