Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Skin.



STARTING my year off with the hopes of looking after my skin a little better.
I never make resolutions, not because I have no hope in sticking to them, but simply because I don't really believe 
in making any. Every day should be a chance to better yourself, to grow and experience as many new 
things as you would like yourself to.

With the help of beloved skin care brands, Neutrogena and Aveeno, I'm ready for a change in my skin's appearance!
2-In-1 Cleanser Mask (I have been looking for a mask for a little while now)  3. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture 

I'll be following up with a breakdown of each product and their benefits in the next post, so see you there!

Many thanks to Platinum Media Communications. x.


2 comments:

substance for Belle. said...

gorgeous photo, I love! perfection.

Unknown said...

Such Beautiful photo.
from owner of
http://www.gupshupcorner.com