Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Changeroom Diaries.



ZARA is my happy place. I don't know what it is that I love about it most 
or the main reason that keeps me coming back for more, but I do love the constant change in pieces. Each visit there 
is an abundance of new stock to go through, new styles to try on and new pieces to obsessively fall in love with. 
There are moments when everything seems so my style, where I wish that I had a generous income to support that 
gigantic urge to capture it all and hang it in my wardrobe. This trip just happened to be one of those times.

HONESTLY (and ashamedly) I have been pining over the Zara skort for the longest time - since it originally hit 
stores overseas - although the oversized fit has had me quite hesitant to go ahead and make the purchase. 
While I found that the skirt fit me that little bit better around the waist compared to the skort, I think I have finally come to the 
conclusion that I need to finally snap it up and have it altered (before it goes out of trend and the weather gets much much cooler).
THE other day was the first time that I spotted this silky white shirt with double pockets. Having been 
on the hunt for the perfect, flowy, casual shirt for a really long time now, I was beyond over the moon with this one. 
The fit was so perfect and the feel so, so silky and soft on. The cuffs hugged the wrists (with the 
buttons undone) and the lapel hung just the right way.
PUT the two together and it makes one of my all-time favourite outfits. 
You can't go wrong with 'white on white' - my most-adored fashion trend!


No comments: