Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kate Bosworth Covered In Isabel Marant.



I love that Kate is the hugest fan of Isabel Marant and covers herself in the label when she's "off-duty".
She looks so cute in the pink Isabel Marant lace-up shorts that everyone has been lusting over.
Her Spring 2011 knit sweater and ankle booties are definately favourites of mine.

Mostly, I love the fact that she's not afraid to wear something more than once.

I want her and Alex to get married and have babies already!
Re: The second shot. NAWH.

Source: tlfan.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I love everything she wears, if I could afford it I would be wearing the entire last Isabel Marant collection too! That second photo is the cutest
xx

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love everything she's wearing and those shorts are fantastic! One of my best friends is Australian and she's such a sweetheart! :-) xoxoxoo

Margaret said...

love those colours on her
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx
take a peek at my latest giveaway while you're at it!

Nicole said...

I love her and her shorts!
She looks amazing.
Love your blog
Xx
Nicole

Lee Oliveira said...

WOW... her pink(ish) tone is fantastic. Love her cowboy boots too tho
lee x

Rianna said...

her legs are amazing! She looks incredible in those shorts
Rianna xxxx

tdw said...

We love Kate Bosworth, she is so cute




Kisses from France.
O & M


http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Maria said...

i love it. she always look so fresh