Friday, April 8, 2011

Textile Elizabeth And James.



Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen celebrated their Textile Elizabeth & James line in Beverley Hills recently.
It was so cute to see that a few of my fave celebrities were in attendance, 
those including, Emma Roberts, Nicole Richie, Dakota Fanning and the cute-as-a-button Brad Goreski.
Their inspiration for this line comes from their own denim collection and music muses.

Mary Kate in the 'Bianca' shirt jacket.
Ashley in the 'Iggy' jean and Fall '11 sweater.

I am seriously loving their long hair.

Source: justjared+emmaroberts-tumblr.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love everything Elizabeth and James.

Mary Kate and Ashley look great in these pictures.

Sarah said...

Ooh Brad - How I love him. No one can rock a bow tie as well I say!

x Sarah

Down This Road said...

see they named that shirt jacket after me.. heheh! super stocked myer is bringing in The Row but well wish they brought in E&J too!!

B xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

Whatwouldkarldo.com said...

yey I love Brad!!! love these snaps too xxx

http://whatwouldkarldo.com

Style Blvd said...

I die I love them..