Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dion Lee II Wants.



DION LEE II 'Ceremony' shift dress in flesh.

For the first time in a long time, I've actually found items of clothes that I'm so in love with and want so badly to be hanging in my wardrobe. 
Normally I go through each season feeling semi-depressed that there's just not many things that pull at my heart strings.
Of course it all comes at a time when I'm in intense saving mode for my NY trip mid year.
BOO.

You can pick up this lust-worthy Dion Lee piece at Desordre.
Shannon looks absolutely perfect in it, which makes it so much harder.

Source: desordre.

5 comments:

Style Spot said...

That is such an amazing dress! I love the detailing at the top. But close your eyes and pretend you didn't see it haha. You'll be wanting all the money you can have when you're going to NY. When are planning on going? Super excited for you xoxo

Celia Aranda said...

Stunning :D
XX

www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com

Remington said...

so lovely to see this photo on your blog. I posted it on my tumblr a few weeks ago bc the dress is so beautiful. if only they had such a thing in the US!

2youngforfashion.blogspot.com
xx

caits said...

this really is amazing. plus i am HUGELY jelly that you are going to ny! my dream destination. ahh you will have the best time and oh my all the shopping. i have to stop before i cry with jealousy.. lucky.

hundredsorthousands.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ohhh this dress is gorgeous.

I need it NOW.

FJM
x

http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com