Friday, August 30, 2013

Australia's Next Top Model | Week Eight.




This week's photoshoot has been my absolute favourite concept on this season, although I found the results rather disappointing considering 
- the photographer seemed young and fresh and really great to work with, the location being Bondi was breathtaking and the styling was spot on.


Through watching the shoot, I honestly thought that way better photo's could have been chosen of nearly every girl. 
Melissa seemed to have great poses, although nothing came of that - Abbie's shot didn't turn out that great, it looked like an inbetween 
shot - Jade and Dajana's were a little boring, I think that they could have both benefitted from at full body shot 
and Duckie's, well, that was a little lacklustre.


I agree with the judges that Shanali had "photo of the week". 
She filled the brief of just being casual and not too posey, like she was actually at Bondi for a surf.
And I'm a little biased because I've been lusting over that wetsuit she's wearing for the longest time. Ashley's too! 
I try to come up with so many excuses as to why I NEED one whenever I see it. Maybe one day, right?

I was happy to see Ashley go this week. She seemed to start a lot of the drama that was going on and just didn't seem 
as confident in herself as a person or get on with the girls that well.

What were your thoughts on this shoot? A major let down or major love?


1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I do wonder what planet the judges were on some days. I definitely rate Shanali's photo - loved it! But Duckie's? I didn't get it, it really wasn't for me and neither was Melissa's. It was the same pose over and over again. Great post!