Friday, August 9, 2013

Blogger Style | Tuula Vintage.



Jessica Stein, the face at the forefront of the blog, Tuula Vintage.

She has the life that I'm sure every blogger and every girl living on this planet could ever dream of, 
calling 'traveling the world and taking snaps of your day to day outfits' your day job.

I love that her relaxed, Australian influenced style remains with her on her travels, yet she isnt' afraid to 
mix it up with a sophisticated, more polished look.
She keeps me constantly inspired and wanting to up date my own wardrobe.

One of the outfits that has been stuck in my mind is the stripe-on-stripe look - ASOS coat, teamed with 
Nobody top and jeans, those dreamy Isabel Marant sandals and Proenza Schouler bag.

I want it all.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the same love for Jessica :) She's truly living the dream, one awesome outfit at a time!

Tina
www.trashtotreasured.blogspot.com.au