Friday, August 9, 2013

Lookbook | Pray For Surf.



So remember that time when we all went nuts over the Givenchy shark tooth necklace on the runway?
Well, now Australian designer, Amanda Thomas, of Luv AJ has released her very own 'Shark Tooth Collection
in the form of this lookbook titled, "Pray For Surf".

The teeth are modeled after casts of million year old Megalodon teeth (the largest of any shark living or extinct) 
and come textured, two-toned and in a black matte version encrusted with Swarovski crystals.

Honestly, I'm so into the styling and the whole dreamy water-themed beach vibe of the shoot more than anything.
And that mirrored disco surf board. I need me one of those.

Photographer: Claire Thomas
Model: Beth Whitson
Stylist: Amanda Thomas


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is BEYOND GORGEOUS I may reblog from you if you don't mind? I hadn't seen this before! Reminds me of my best friend Liana (ohdearitsliana.blogspot.com)