Friday, November 18, 2011

The ICONIC.


I was recently contacted about a new online shopping hub called 'THE ICONIC'.
Directed by Sarah Gale, former Project Runway Australia judge,
it features the latest fashion and footwear, regular trend reports and style tips to create the best looks from select fashion industry experts.
The focus is to create and enjoyable shopping experience without the outrageous shipping fees, 
so you are able to buy local and international fashion affordably. 

As soon as I saw that they stock Ellery, I knew this was one online destination that I would frequent.
So my wish list starts here...


They offer free shipping nation wide, and 3hr express delivery within the Sydney region.
Amazing, right?!

Some of the labels include, Manning Cartel, Neuw, Nicola Finetti, Shakuhachi, Shona Joy, Stylestalker, Tony Bianco and White Suede.
You can sign up to their online newsletter here to receive sale offers and style news, aswell as a $10 gift voucher.


Take a peek at THE ICONIC at these online destinations:



8 comments:

Social Emissions said...

Bought something on there the other day. Received emails telling me exactly where my parcel was during the day and not only that, they called me up the day after I made my order jsut to confirm. Talk about great customer service.

P.s Brisbane is getting a pop up Ellery Store.... How effing lucky are we!

http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

de luxe gypsy said...

Sounds great, will definitely be checking this one out! Great blog, you have a new follower and if you get time follow me back.xx

http://deluxegypsy.blogspot.com/

kate and the cake said...

the white dress is lovely!
XX,
kate and the cake!

.sabo skirt. said...

Yeah! It's pretty amazing!..

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the black dress and those shoes

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Down This Road said...

fab choices! i wouldn't mid if they're were in my wardrobe ;) X

Kaitlyn Ham said...

Hi lovely! YES you NEED to answer the Sportsgirl questions, I'm so curious to see your answers. And yeah, my goodness was I a little drama queen. I don't know how I managed to be so while simultaneously being such a tomboy, but I seemed to manage somehow. Multi-talented I guess, haha xx

Catherine @ The Spring said...

Since moving to Australia earlier this year and discovering the incredibly chic fashion brands this country boasts, I've developed a real passion for collecting and supporting local designers... thanks for switching me on to this site, it's a fabulous concept and looks beautiful!

It's a pleasure to *meet* your blog via Modern Legacy!

- Catherine @ The Spring
(in Brisbane)

http://www.thespringblog.come