Elin Kling in Australia for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Sydney,
and for the launch of her label Nowhere for Australian online boutique, MyCatwalk, who curated the trip.
1. Straight from the airport to interviews
2. With media personality Paula Joye
3. Treated with a wardrobe delivery to her hotel
4. Denim sleeveless shirt and skirt from Nowhere
5. Interview from her hotel room
6. Outside Zimmermann with Candice Lake
7. Front row at Zimmermann wearing TOME jeans
8. With Lara Bingle and Whitney Port
9. With Lara Bingle after the Ksubi show
10. Visiting the Koala's
11. Bec & Bridge floaty florals
12. In the car with the MyCatwalk team
13. Holding baby Mac with Elle and Tash from TheyAllHateUs
She's just so pretty and super smiley all of the time.
This just validated so much more why she's such a huge style icon of mine.
Source: elin kling + mycatwalk instagram