Thursday, May 17, 2012

MacGraw Spring/Summer '12/13.



MacGraw first came to my attention when watching Kelsie and Brittany battle on The Voice. 
Brittany wore this beautiful, bright yellow 'Kate Gets Hitched' dress that had everyone asking, including myself, who it was by.  
This is the lastest from their newly released Spring/Summer '12/'13 look book.

I'm one of those girls that is forever drawn to white, so this is heaven for me.
I also really adore the blush pink and pastel tones and their interpretation of the floral print trend.

Source: Kim Gray + Fashionising.

2 comments:

Fabliha said...

This is just stunning. That neutral colour palette is just so refreshing after all the colour that I've been seeing around lately...
xx

Unknown said...

Wow this collection is breathtaking, in love with the whiteness of it all. Need some of these pieces in my life xx

ohmygilded.blogspot.com