Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lara Bingle @ ELLERY | MBFWA.



Lara Bingle at E L L E R Y
Snapped after the show and with best friend and manager, Hermione and little Mush sporting his Ellery collar.

I was anticipating her look at this show more than any of the others because I knew it would be a knockout.
I L O V E the top a whole lot, although I would have loved a different skirt, maybe something mini 
or a flowing maxi with slits or even a cute pair of shorts like we saw on the runway.

Still the one to keep an eye on this fashion week, hands down.

Source: zimbio + xssatstreetfashion

1 comment:

Yeliz Selvi said...

kind of have to agree with you about the skirt,
does it noo justice!
love, i'm so sorry i've taken yonks to respond!
about the dejour jeans, defs go check it out, there's an even darker burgundy then mine and several shades of dark denim - my next investment - they're too damn golden!
thanks for the comment love ;) let me know how you go!!xx